Funding Opportunities Available:
- Carbon Fund - The Carbon Fund provides funding for student and staff projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, conduct relevant research, or carry out education and behavioral change programs.
- Campus Sustainability Council (CSC) - The role of the CSC is to provide funding to registered UCSC student organizations for programs and events that create, implement, and monitor environmentally sound practices on campus as established through the protocol outlined in the Blueprint for a Sustainable Campus.
- Faculty Awards - Global Climate Leadership Council - Faculty engagement awards through UC’s Global Climate Leadership Council aim to leverage faculty expertise to support UC’s Carbon Neutrality Initiative through innovative research and education initiatives.
- Measure 43 - UCSC undergraduate students are invited to apply for Measure 43 funds to support visiting speakers and education and research projects whose topic is related to food, health and wellness, and who will engage UCSC students.
- Measure 45 - Provides funding for student internships and collaborative projects outlined in the campus sustainability plan. Students can make informal requests for funding for sustainability projects or professional development opportunities.