Education & Outreach Team
We work to foster a culture of sustainability at UCSC by sharing the campus' sustainability stories; engaging students, staff and faculty in campus sustainability efforts; and providing campus-wide advocacy for sustainability. We provide information about why sustainability matters and support for taking steps to live more sustainably.
- Develop a Campus Sustainability Guide to help people understand how and why to engage in sustainable behaviors.
- Produce monthly Greening UCSC campus sustainability newsletter- submit your stories by the 15th of each month to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promote sustainability through social media on Facebook, Twitter, and the Sustainability Office's blog
- Manage the Sustainability Project Clearinghouse, an online database of campus sustainability projects
- Coordinate and collaborate with other campus organizations to host annual, campus-wide events including the End of the Year Celebration and Inter-Organizational Sustainability Retreat