Provost's Sustainability Internship
Provost's Sustainability Internship Program
The Provost's Sustainability Internship Program is a year-long combination course/internship that helps students develop competencies necessary to become effective environmental professionals and leaders. Students are paired with staff or faculty mentors and work closely with them on campus sustainability projects and research that help the campus reach its sustainability goals, as identified by the Campus Sustainability Plan. Students receive internship credit for the fall, winter, and spring quarters and a $1500 scholarship upon completion of the program in spring quarter. To get a first-hand account of the program from a former student and staff mentor, take a look at this interview.
- Mentor & Student applications are now available for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
- Mentors: The mentor application is available here and is due on March 27th. Please download the document, fill it out, and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students: The student application is available here and is due on April 28th.
- On May 4th from 4-6pm, we will host a mandatory information session for students and mentors that have submitted applications. If you are planning to apply to the program, please tentatively reserve this date and time on your calendar.
View Past Projects
- Questions? Email email@example.com